Wednesday, January 12, 2011

lessons from a 16 month old







Everyday I see Jaxon run over to the top of stairs in anticipation of Daddy popping his head around from the stairs when he gets home from work. He is always overcome with excitement as Ryan comes up the stairs and picks him up. Once in daddy's arm, he lays his head down with a big smile. The boy loves his daddy! The other day....he watched out the window as Ryan was snowblowing the driveway. He couldn't take his eyes off of him! He wants to be right there, doing what Dad does. As I see how Jaxon admires and loves and looks up to his daddy....I am reminded of how that is the picture God has given us as an example of how we should be looking at our heavenly Father. Am I that excited everyday to see my Father? Do I take my eyes off of him? Its amazing the lessons I learn from my little man:)

No comments:

Post a Comment